This conference provides information and examples of how to develop an incremental approach to cross curricular outdoor education provision and how to access a comprehensive package of support for your department and your school.
- To increase the use of outdoor based education in schools
- To increase delegate confidence by raising awareness of the support available
- To provide information on the range and type of support available
- To provide examples of what might be achieved
- To provide information on funding to support the initiative
Guest Speakers include:
- Adrian Orr, Assistant Director for Education and Learning Children and Young People’s Services
- Andy Presto, Headteacher, Sybil Andrews Academy, Bury St Edmunds
- Ofsted Inspector. (TBC)
- Mike Schofield, Headteacher, Boston West Academy
- Emma Schofield, (Assistant Head Teacher) & Outdoor Learning Leader/SLE, Boston West Academy
- Mell Harrison, Education Manager, Green Light Trust
- Anna Martin Operations Manager Groundworks
- Mia Witham, Grounds design and planning
- Professor Tony Booth, Visiting Fellow, Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge
Ticket price also includes lunch and refreshments
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- Parking – there is not parking on site for the event - for parking please visit the following link http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/locations/neptune_quay_ipswich_ip4_1qj_united_kingdom_u12b47z5k4x/?arriving=201705240830&leaving=201705241600
What's the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable
Do you have questions about Opening the Doors to Outdoor Education? Contact Green Light Trust and University of SuffolkReturn to News